Welcome to PoolWerx
At PoolWerx our goal is to provide our customers the “BEST” pool cleaning and service in San Antonio. We want the opportunity to prove it by offering you our award winning pool cleaning service for free. That’s right, give us the opportunity to clean your swimming pool at no cost, and we will prove that we are the best pool cleaning and service company in San Antonio.
Is Your Current Pool Company Qualified to Treat Your Pool?
The bottom line…you need to be sure the person who takes care of your pool knows what they’re doing! At PoolWerx our technicians are Certified Pool and Spa Operators (CPO) and/or Certified Pool Inspectors (CPI), we have undergone a course of instruction in pool health and safety sanctioned by the National Swimming Pool Foundation and have been tested and certified by the State of Texas. No other pool company in San Antonio can make this claim! We will keep your pool clean, healthy and safe for you and your family.
We Also Take Care of Your Pool Equipment!
PoolWerx will check your equipment at each weekly visit. Minor problems will be fixed on the spot; if your equipment requires more extensive servicing we will leave a door hanger with this information so that we can determine the corrective action needed. We are fully trained and licensed to clean, repair and replace all of your pool equipment.
You’ve asked, and we’ve answered
PoolWerx introduces Online Payments
Paying your bills has never been easier.
Click Here to Pay Now
1. Money-Savings: You don’t need stamps, paper checks, or envelopes.
2. Flexible Payment Options: Pay with a credit card or even a direct debit from your checking account. You’ll always receive an emailed receipt for every payment.
3. Time-Savings: Pay using your own computer whenever it’s convenient-during breakfast, at lunch, in the middle of the night …you get the idea.
4. Environmental-Savings: If all US households paid their bills online, it would save 18.5 million trees each year, or the amount of lumber needed for 216,054 single-family homes.
5. Security: Fewer people see your sensitive information when you make payments online than if you wrote a check or mailed a payment, making online payments the MORE secure choice.